Covid Protocols at Stillpoint
The following steps are taken to ensure your safety and wellbeing:
- All clients receive the Covid screening upon arrival: temperature is taken and questions about Covid exposure are asked.
- The office is fully disinfected between each client with industry compliant sanitizers.
- Windows are opened between clients to let in fresh air which experts say dilutes virus particles.
- In warmer weather, the windows will be cracked during sessions to allow for further ventilation.
- I wear two masks and a face shield at all times.
- I get tested regularly for Covid.
- I have not been exposed to anyone with Covid during this past year.
- I received my first vaccine shot on March 13 and will receive my second shot on April 17, 2021.
- I live in a house with one other person who has been working from home the past year.
- I am extremely careful in all my activities. I do not go to restaurants, theaters, etc. or any indoor gatherings.
- I do not travel.
- I am basically a hermit. Lol!
- If you feel sick on the day of your appointment, there is never a cancellation fee.